Josh Gitalis is a clinical nutritionist and functional medicine specialist from Toronto, Canada. He teaches practitioners and treats clients one-on-one using food as a basis.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Hormone testing for women
- Genetic makeup and factors affecting it
- Different types of tests available
- Therapeutic foods for PMS
- Benefits of testing early
- Hormonal detoxification
- Food consumption
And so much more
You can connect with Josh on his website. He provides a number of courses for practitioners and health enthusiasts and you can find more information on his website.
You can also follow him on:
Thanks for listening!
Bridgit Danner, Founder of Women's Wellness Collaborative