Dr. Laura Brayton, DC is definitely an expert on holistic care for pregnancy and children, so I'm glad to have her here to answer some of the questions I commonly get from women.
Here are some cool things I learned on the episode:
- How the prejudge against natural medicine got started, and why it's shifting
- The best first foods for babies
- Know the signs that your baby isn't yet ready for solid food
- How adjustments are safe and beneficial for pregnancy and kids
- How your pregnancy adjustments also benefit your baby!
- How your unborn child can benefit from Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique!
- Her favorite probiotic for kids under 2 (see below)
- How clean eating isn't enough for detoxification
- Why tummy time and crawling cannot be skipped!
- Why you should get adjustments for a better birth experience and outcome
- How exactly your breastfeeding baby gets your probiotics
- How baby's saliva will adjust our breast milk content!
Dr. Laura's site in Hoboken, New York
Search for her podcast, Well-Adjusted Mama, in your podcast player
Site to find a pediatric specialized chiropractor
Klaire Labs Infant Probiotic Formula